Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's All Good

Bullying is not decreasing with more cases being brought to my attention every day.  It's horrible.  And I know it is not going to stop (not in my lifetime anyway) but my fight to help victims and increase awareness throughout the schools and the general public is gradually working. 

I am about half way through the list of WA schools, sending letters to all of them and I am now starting to get a very good, positive response.  This is fantastic, to see that some of these parents do actually care and do want to do something about this horrible act.

Once I have covered the WA schools I will move onto the SA ones and then the rest of the nation.  A mammoth job, one that I am thriving on as the responses/reactions start reaching me and SUCH a worthy cause.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment