Monday, January 17, 2011

Yay! More News

Much to my surprise an article on 'Bullseye' and me was recently published in the Perth community newspaper, 'The Western Suburbs Weekly' last week.  It is the same article that was published in 'The Melville Herald' a few months ago.  A very pleasant surprise yesterday.  


I have also had contact from the 'Western Australian' newspaper and it looks like they are going to do a review.  Have just sent a couple of copies off to the 'Sacramento Book Reviewers' for them to do a review and another copy to 'ONYA' Magazine in Melbourne as they have also said they will also do a review.  It is all starting to happen again which is great.  


The other thing I will always need is public support, so PLEASE if you are even the slightest bit interested in trying to help do something about this horrible phenomenon that is bullying, contact me via either of my websites... http:www.abcpublishing.info and www.bullseyeandthefightagainstbullying.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment