Tuesday, May 7, 2013

INTRODUCING INTERVIEWS WITH RISING YOUNG STARS (MODELS/ACTORS/SINGERS) IN THE USA

INTRODUCING RISING YOUNG ACTORS/MODELS/SINGERS FROM THE USA

As a result of my recent call for guest contributors to this blog, I was contacted by a PR company in the USA, asking if I would be interested in featuring a wonderful new singer/songwriter/actress/model who is on their books.  I responded, was put into contact with this wonderful young lady - Meredith O'Connor (remember that name) and have just written an introduction for her and will be starting a series of interviews, following her progress, as soon as I can.  A second young lady Kim Tillman (that one, too) will also be featured shortly.  Both of these extremely talented performers are past victims of bullying - hence the reason that I was contacted in the first place.  

Meredith's introductory piece has already been published (I think) and I will be doing the same for Kim as soon as I can, followed by the start of the interviews for both girls.

Other articles will continue to be published in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment