Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy as the bells jingle

Goodness!!!!   Methinks Christmas must be coming.....or if not...HELLLP.  I am suddenly being inundated with websites and newsletters about websites, all offering to have 'Bullseye' listed etc etc etc.  What BRILLIANT exposure.  And I am gonna make the most of every little bit of it.  


Also receiving a lot more feedback and testimonials from - all over the place.  Wonderful.  These are now being added to my website, as has a photo of me (yechhhhhh!!!).  Have more suggestions for even more potential exposure and am sending a couple more books out tomorrow.  Have also started receiving even more inquiries from other potential writers asking me for help.  Am really enjoying all this.  The more the better as far as I am concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment