Saturday, January 4, 2014

PLEASE WELCOME ACTOR, MODEL & COMEDIAN

QUENTIN  WALKER







11     Please tell us a little bit about your background.

         A:  I was born and raised in the United States.  I moved around a fair bit due to my father being a locomotive engineer. I have 6 siblings, me being the youngest. I've always played sports - basketball being my favorite.  I'm a college graduate with a business degree and that would have to be the biggest accomplishment for me thus far in my life.


  2      You are an actor, model & dancer.  Have you had professional training with any or all of these?
    
        A:   I've had no professional training.   I love movies and I just always say to myself I can do that.  I'm intrigued of the fact that being another person and being someone other than yourself.


 3      Have you always aspired to be in the entertainment industry?
    
          A:   No, I was into sports my entire life.  I thought I was going to the N.B.A.  Entertainment was just something I was always interested in doing. I was the class clown in school and It would get me in trouble in school at times. I was voted funniest guy in high school. I love making people smile and feel comfortable.





44     Are any of your family members in 'showbiz'?

           A:         None of my family is in the industry, but I do get my sense of humor from my dad - everyone says he should have been a standup comedian.


  5     What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

                      A:        I love spending time with my friends and family, just relaxing watching movies and sharing laughs.


  6     What and/or who are your inspirations? 

                     A:         My biggest inspiration was my late mother - she passed back in November from lung cancer.  She went through two kidney transplants and never once complained. She was the strongest person I've ever known.  I was her pride and joy and she supported everything I did. She was my heart.



  7     Have you ever been bullied?   

                     A:          I've been bullied before yes, not in the sense of hands on contact but bullying comes in many forms.  I've been teased as a kid.


  8     Whether you have been bullied or not, do you think that the governments and schools worldwide are doing enough to try to combat this act?   

                  A:     I feel that they try, but they only make a big deal of it when it's too late. If a kid is bullied and they happen to take their own life or something drastic they make it a priority. That’s just not right to me - it should be expressed a lot more and brought to the forefront.


99     What more do you feel could be done to either decrease this act hugely or eliminate it altogether?

                 A:     I  think educating the society more from a young age about equality no matter what race, body type or just differences people have from one another we are all humans and we all bleed the same.  I think TV is a problem because they glorify stupid things and make reality shows for entertainment and most viewers are young children who don’t know the difference.






  10   What projects have you acted in?

            A:     I'm in the midst of auditioning for roles now - just getting a feel for it. Its a lot of fun.


111   Have you had many interviews with the media?

                      A:         Not really, some for sports but nothing too major.


112   Where do you see your career in ten years' time?

.                  A:      Hopefully doing something I enjoy  - whether it be acting/modelling/business - I just want to enjoy it.

113  Do you have a management agency or do you represent yourself?

1             A:       I represent myself at the moment - I'm just starting up so all of that comes later I suppose.



.   14  Do you have a message you would like to impart to the world?
      
               A:    That’s a good question - I could come up with a cheesy line but for me its simple. Life is your one chance to leave an impact on the world.  I want to be remembered as Quentin Walker.  I think people should always remember that. Being yourself is the best impact you can leave.


15    Is there anything further you would like to add?

                  A:     I love the country of Australia and I believe that you guys are the most friendly, laid back people in the world.  You’re the secret everyone thinks they know, but no one has a clue.



LINKS
      FaceBook
      StarNow





No comments:

Post a Comment